Hair Perfume with UV protection
- UV protection
- Free from paraben, silicones, sulphates, mineral oils, PEGSs, artificial colour
- The #064 fragrance has a fresh, 'green' profile with a touch a mint and a base of wood, patchouli, amber and musk.
- 97.86 % natural ingredients
- Suitable for all hair types
- Non Aerosol
THE SOAPPHARMACY's HairMist is a lightweight hair perfume with UV filter.
The #064 fragrance has a fresh, 'green' profile with a touch a mint and a base of wood, patchouli, amber and musk.
- Free from parabens, silicones, sulphates, mineral oils, PEGs.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Safe for colored and chemically treated hair
- Non Aerosol
- Perfect in urban environments
- 97.86% natural ingredients
- PH value 5.0- 6.0
'Protective Hair Perfume' refreshes hair and is enriched with the brand's signature fragrance - a frresh, 'green' scent with a touch a mint and a base of wood, patchouli, amber and musk. This finishing product hydrates, protects from harmful UV rays, eliminates static and adds a little bit shine (without looking greasy or oily).
Unlike regular perfumes THE SOAPPHARMACY's HairMist does not dry out the hair. The formula contains perfume, but also keratin, baobab oil, wheat protein and lupine extract to strenghten the hair and improve smoothness and shine with without weighing down the hair.
The final result is that the HairMist provides haircare, it leaves a wonderful scent in your hair, it protects against UV light and helps to keep the hair color from fading.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Betaine, Parfum, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Lecithin, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate.
Babassu Oil ; Babassu oil leaves no oily film on the skin but make the skin silky smooth. The oil contains no added fat and is therefore also suitable for oily skin.
- Brazil Nut Oil: This beautiful dry oil has healing powers for dry, scaly and itchy skin, but it also helps to nourish dry hair with split ends. The acids, antioxidants, vitamins and proteins in this oil help to counter natural skin aging and give the skin a a velvety feeling. Brazil Nut Oil has strong moisturizing, soothing and nourishing effects for both hair and skin.
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil; Baobab oil has a strong rejuvenating and moisturizing effect. Also damaged its benefits greatly from Baobab oil because of the restoring force. This oil also stimulates the elasticity of the skin, adds shine to the hair, makes her stronger.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil; Jojoba is a great restorer of the moisture and emollient for skin and scalp. Thanks to its high affinity to our own sebum, it is easily absorbed by the upper skin layers.
- Keratin hydrolized; Keratin strengthens hair, adds damage and gives it its shine.
The word "hydrolyzed" means that the connection is broken down into smaller units by the process of hydrolysis. In fact, because of the low molecular weight of hydrolysed keratin protein, it can be easily absorbed by the hair shaft.
- Wheat hydrolized protein; Hydrolyzed wheat protein enhances the ability of the hair to retain moisture, adds volume to the hair, reduces the porosity of the hair and improves the smoothness.
- Panthenol; It has been shown that panthenol is able to attach to the hair and to temporarily repair damaged spots on the hair shaft. This allows the hair will get a shiny coat, the hair is smoother and easier to comb. Another feature of Panthenol is the antistatic effect.
- Hydrolized Lupine seed extract; Lupin has been used for thousands of years for its nourishing and healing properties. Lupine feeds the soil with essential nutrients, it enriches the biodiversity of the soil.
THE SOAPPHARMACY's HairMist is suitable for everyday use and on a sunny day, multiple times a day.
This finishing product hydrates, protects from harmful UV rays, eliminates static and adds a little bit shine (without looking greasy or oily).
- Spray on the hair (or body - the HairMist can also be used as a body spray) from approx. 20- 25 cm distance.
The HairMist is a Summer must-have. Your hair will smell divine and the HairMist protects against UV light.
The HairMist is also great to use after sports or a night on the town.
- The HairMist can also be used as a body spray.