- Moisturizing bath emulsion
- Free from paraben, silicones, mineral oils, PEGs, sulfates
- 96,00% % natural ingredients
- #041 is een clean, powdery type of fragrance with flowery top notes, middle notes of jasmine, rose, peach and base notes of balsamic, tanka beans, sandal, patchouli, vanilla and musk.
THE SOAPPHARMACY 's BathBalm is the perfect way to start the day or to relax after a stressful day. The beautifully scented formula is designed with a rich mix of oils to take care of your body and mind.
The #041 fragrance is een clean, powdery type of fragrance with flowery top notes, middle notes of jasmine, rose, peach and base notes of balsamic, tanka beans, sandal, patchouli, vanilla and musk.
The BathBalm is very nourishing without leaving a greasy layer on the skin.
• Free from parabens, silicones , mineral oils, PEGs, sulfates
• 96.00 % % natural ingredients
Glycine Soja Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Palmitate, Cera Alba, Lecithin, Parfum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
- Glycine Soja Oil ; This is soya oil which is rich in proteins ( proteins). Glycine Soja functions as a Natural Moisturizing Factor, abbreviated NMF. This means that it resembles the skin's own oils, that helps to retain moisture. It keeps intercellular substance (in the skin between the skin cells) in balance and thus assures that the skin is hydrated and healthy looks. At the same time it supports the natural ability of the skin to repair itself .
In addition, the BathBalm contains: Almond oil, beeswax, as well as shea butter, babassu and Brazil Nut oil and baobab oil.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil ; Almond oil is light in texture and has healing properties. This oil also contains vitamins B1 , B2 , B6 and E, minerals and phytosterols.
- Brazil Nut Oil: This beautiful dry oil has healing powers for dry, scaly and itchy skin, but it also helps to nourish dry hair with split ends. The acids, antioxidants, vitamins and proteins in this oil help to counter natural skin aging and give the skin a a velvety feeling. Brazil Nut Oil has strong moisturizing, soothing and nourishing effects for both hair and skin.
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil; Baobab oil has a strong rejuvenating and moisturizing effect. Also damaged its benefits greatly from Baobab oil because of the restoring force. This oil also stimulates the elasticity of the skin, adds shine to the hair, makes her stronger.
The BathBalm can be used in the bath. For maximum nourishing result, we recommend to massage the BathBalm first on the skin and then soak in warm bath water or rinse of in the shower.
The BathBalm can also be use as a skin balm, either to use as a massage oil before showering or for dry skin - do not rinse off at all and enjoy a moisturized, healthy skin.
- Enough oil for 20 (or more) experiences.
For a very dry skin, please try the BathBalm as a skin balm.
- The BathBalm contains Glycine Soja Oil. This 'dry oil' helps to make the BathBalm suitable for all skin types.