Perfume-free silky smooth HandCream
- Perfume-free silky smooth HandCream
- Restores the moisture balance
- 98,72 % natural ingredients
- Free from parabens , silicones , mineral oils, PEGs , sulfates
- This lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and lasts for hours.
The nourishing HandCream makes hands feels soft and silky and look more youthful. This lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and lasts for hours. And thanks to its rich blend of oils and shea butter the HandCream can also be used on a greasier skin. The HandCream is available in 2 different fragrances and in a perfume free version.
- Perfume- free
- No paraben, no silicones, no sulfates, no PEGs, no mineral oils
- 98,72% natural ingredients
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- Brazil Nut Oil: This beautiful dry oil has healing powers for dry, scaly and itchy skin, but it also helps to nourish dry hair with split ends. The acids, antioxidants, vitamins and proteins in this oil help to counter natural skin aging and give the skin a a velvety feeling. Brazil Nut Oil has strong moisturizing, soothing and nourishing effects for both hair and skin.
- Babassu Oil ; Babassu oil leaves no oily film on the skin but make the skin silky smooth. The oil contains no added fat and is therefore also suitable for oily skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter ; Shea butter. Shea butter is considered a super food for the skin as it is rich in precious constituents such as unsaturated fats with a large proportion of non-saponifiable components, essential fatty acids, vitamins E and D, phytosterols, provitamin A and allantoin. Several ingredients in the butter give a slight protection against UV -B radiation. The butter contains oleic acid. Oleic acid is very similar to skin's own sebum. It is easily absorbed . Shea butter restores moisture and softens the skin.
Divide a little nut-size amount of cream on the hands. Massage into hands until the cream is absorbed. Repeat if necessary .
The 75ml size is very convenient for in a handbag or during travel.