Revitalizing, Smoothing Conditioner
- 98,96% natural ingredients
- Very suitable for dry, damaged hair and irritated scalp
- Color and keratin treatment safe
- Free from parabens, silicones, mineral oils, PEGs, dye and sulfates
- Conditioner can also be used as a Masque and as a Leave-in Conditioner
This fragrance-free Conditioner revitalizes your hair. The Conditioner is fortified with an innovative mix of various precious oils, keratin, wheat protein and panthenol. This high performance cream Conditioner is very good for damaged, dry or frizzy hair. It replenishes moisture, gives the hair shine, improves manageability and elasticity and protect and enhances your hair color. This deeply restorative formula will revive even the driest, most damaged and over-processed hair.
Uniquely, the Conditioner is also suitable for finer hair, because the mix of active ingredients also gives a volumizing boost to the hair and leave your locks lustrous and bouncy
- Strengthens the hair, restores the hair's structure and elasticity
- Helps reduce hair breakage and seals split ends
- Improves combability and gives a beautiful shine
Provides intensive care without weighing the hair down
- Perfume- free
- 98,96% natural ingredients
- pH 4.5- 5.3
- Suitable for all hair types
- Safe for colored and chemically treated hair
- Free from parabens, silicones, mineral oils, PEGSs, dyes, SLS and SLES
The Conditioner also contains keratin, which make THE SOAPPHARMACY Conditioner very suitable for use in combination with keratin treatments.
Aqua, Isoamyl Laurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Brazil Nut Oil: This beautiful dry oil has healing powers for dry, scaly and itchy skin, but it also helps to nourish dry hair with split ends. The acids, antioxidants, vitamins and proteins in this oil help to counter natural skin aging and give the skin a a velvety feeling. Brazil Nut Oil has strong moisturizing, soothing and nourishing effects for both hair and skin.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil; Jojoba is a great restorer of the moisture and emollient for skin and scalp. Thanks to its high affinity to our own sebum, it is easily absorbed by the upper skin layers.
- Keratin hydrolized; Keratin strengthens hair, adds damage and gives it its shine.
The word "hydrolyzed" means that the connection is broken down into smaller units by the process of hydrolysis. In fact, because of the low molecular weight of hydrolysed keratin protein, it can be easily absorbed by the hair shaft.
- Wheat hydrolized protein; Hydrolyzed wheat protein enhances the ability of the hair to retain moisture, adds volume to the hair, reduces the porosity of the hair and improves the smoothness.
- Panthenol; It has been shown that panthenol is able to attach to the hair and to temporarily repair damaged spots on the hair shaft. This allows the hair will get a shiny coat, the hair is smoother and easier to comb. Another feature of Panthenol is the antistatic effect.
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil; Baobab oil has a strong rejuvenating and moisturizing effect. Also damaged its benefits greatly from Baobab oil because of the restoring force. This oil also stimulates the elasticity of the skin, adds shine to the hair, makes her stronger.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil; Almond oil is light in texture and has healing properties. It makes hair fuller and stronger and it gives the hair a beautiful shine. This oil also contains vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E, minerals and phytosterols.
Use the Conditioner after washing your hair with THE SOAPPHARMACY Shampoo. Apply a generous amount of Conditioner onto the hair, including on the scalp. We would advise to use the Conditioner on towel-dry hair. When the hair is too wet, it will be bale to absorb less Conditioner.
The Conditioner can be used in different ways for different hairtypes.
For fine, thinner types hair: Leave the Conditioner for approx 2- 3 minutes and then rinse out.
Normal hair: Leave the Conditioner in for approx 3-5 minutes and then rinse out. No need to rinse out extensively. For dry or damaged hair and curly (frizzy) hair: Aplly really generously and leave in for 5-7 minutes. Rinse out very briefly. It will leave the hair smooth, soft and tangle-free.
The Conditioner can also be used as a masque treatment. Maximize its moisturizing properties by leaving the Conditioner in for 8-10 minutes. For fine, thinner hairtypes, rinse out well. For normal hair, rinse out as you normally do. For dry, damaged or frizzy hair, rinse out very briefly.
For a very intensive nourishing treatment, you can leave the Conditioner in overnight and rinse out the next morning.
You can also use the Conditioner as a leave-in Conditioner by using a small amount and dividing it through the hair.
The Conditioner can be used as a regular Conditioner, as a Masque and as a Leave-in Conditioner.
For curly hair, the Conditioner can be used as both a Conditioner and thereafter as a leave-in Conditioner. Leaving no oily or sticky residue, this deeply hydrating Conditioner helps to define curls naturally, while softening and minimizing frizz.
For those with dry, frizzy or very curly hair, you can brush the hair with the detangle brush while the Conditioner is in the hair. This will protect and nourish hair while brushing.